Friday 18 November 2016

Post Recovery.......

I spent a couple of more days in the hospital than I thought I would. Something to do with doctors not working on the weekend. Did you know that? I certainly didn't.

Anyway not a lot to report with regard to my two layouts, a little scenery here and a little model building there but nothing completed.

I was going through some older photos and came across these photos  I took at the Liverpool exhibition in 2015. Can't name each layout (bad memory) but I think Peter Boorman's layout might be in their somewhere.

   









 Now that I'm 'back on deck' so to speak I will really have to get going on both layouts. Not that I have a time limit, I just don't like the layouts sitting there with nothing happening.

I should have more to report next time.........



No comments:

Post a Comment